LIFE GOES ON.....

LIFE GOES ON.....

Thursday, August 20, 2026

PLEASE HELP QUALITY TAMIL POET ATHMAJIV

 A POEM BY 

ATHMAJIV

Rendered in English by Latha Ramakrishnan(*First Draft)


FRIENDS,

the amount may be big or small - that doesn't matter

your participation in helping a quality Tamil poet by name Athmajiv who needs our help and support is what matters most.

please gpay any possible amount to 78455 76241

நட்பினருக்கு வணக்கம்.

தொகை பெரிதல்ல - உங்கள் பங்களிப்பு பெரிது. சக கவிஞர் ஆத்மாஜீவ் நல நிதிக்கு உங்களாலான தொகையை நன்கொடையாக அனுப்பிவையுங்கள். சிறுதுளி பெருவெள்ளம்.

                         கவிஞர் ஆத்மாஜீவ் நலநிதிக்குழுவினர்

...................................................................................

I long to see Mother

The craving proves overwhelming

Why so? I am at a loss to know.

Relations  there yet not there

Siblings being indifferent to the core

My poem  and I 

Facing rejection

Faring all alone

Though I have a family of my own

A life my own

Yet 

Today

I long to see my mother

The craving proves overwhelming

Why so? I am at a loss to know….

அம்மாவை பார்க்க வேண்டும் என்று

மிக ஏக்கமாக இருக்கிறது.

ஏனென்று தெரியவில்லை.

இருந்தும் இல்லாத உறவுகள்.

உடன்பிறந்தவர்களின் புறக்கணிப்புடன்...

புறக்கணிக்கப்படும்

என் கவிதையும் நானும்

தனிமையில்.

எனக்கென்று ஒரு குடும்பம்

ஒரு வாழ்க்கை

எல்லாம் இருந்தும் இன்று ஏனோ...

அம்மாவை பார்க்க வேண்டும் என்று

மிக ஏக்கமாக இருக்கிறது...

ஏனென்று தெரியவில்லை.

ஆத்மாஜீவ்#அகபுத்தகம்




No comments:

Post a Comment