LIFE GOES ON.....

LIFE GOES ON.....

Saturday, September 5, 2026

A POEM BY ATHMAJIV - Translated into English by Latha Ramakrishnan

 A POEM BY 

ATHMAJIV


Translated into English by Latha Ramakrishnan

.................................................................................................................................................

முன்குறிப்பு: * நட்பினருக்கு வணக்கம். கவிஞர் ஆத்மா ஜீவ் நலநிதிக்கு உங்களால் முடிந்த நன்கொடையளித்தும், உங்களால் முடிந்த நன்கொடைகள் கிடைக்க வழி செய்தும் உதவும்படி வேண்டிக்கொள்கிறேன். 

நன்கொடையளிக்க கடைசி நாள் இம்மாதம் 15ந் தேதி.

நன்கொடையளிக்கவேண்டிய ஜிபே எண் 7845576241

*Please help POET ATHMAJIV, a quality Tamil poet who is distressed - healthwise and economically. any amount as donation would be most welcome and also help in securing more donations for the said cause. 

GPay Number for payment of donations 7845576241 (India)

......................................................................................................................................................

  A POEM BY 

ATHMAJIV

Translated into English by Latha Ramakrishnan

THE VISION

Indeed I am walking on the sky _ Oh yes, 

See for yourself

The shadows of my legs

keep strolling in the earth

On the skyway

my footprints don’t leave a trail

Dividing the Moon into two 

and holding them in both my hands

_ All for fun, you see.

If looked intently

My very own eyes – they could be

I collect a few water-fetching clouds

and carry them in my bag

to drink when I feel thirsty

From the painting brush of 

an unknown artiste

the greenish blue hue-mix is 

sprayed

I move a little away

It is absolutely out of place in

the yellow-colour upper-wear

I speak of the ocean only

On returning to the ground

for resting a while

hugging close the sleep 

that would be waiting for me in my cot

I would sleep fast.

#தரிசனம்

ஃ

வானத்தின் மீதுதான்

நடந்து கொண்டிருக்கிறேன்

நன்றாக பாருங்கள்

எனது கால்களின் நிழல்கள்

பூமியில் அலைந்தபடி இருக்கிறது

வான்பாதையில்

எனது காலடித் தடங்கள் பதிவதில்லை

நிலவை இரண்டாக்கி இரண்டு கைகளிலும்

ஏந்திக் கொண்டிருப்பதும்கூட

வேடிக்கைக்காகத்தான்

உற்று நோக்கினால்

எனது கண்களாகக்கூட இருக்கக்கூடும்

நீர்சுமந்த சில மேகங்களை

எனது பையில் எடுத்துச் செல்கிறேன்

தாகமெடுக்கும்பொழுது அருந்துவதற்காக

யாரோ ஒரு ஓவியனின் தூரிகையிலிருந்து

நீலப்பச்சை வர்ணக்கலவை தெளிக்கப்படுகிறது

நான் சற்று நகர்ந்து கொள்கிறேன்.

மஞ்சள்நிற மேலாடையில் 

சற்றும் பொருந்துவதில்லை அது

சமுத்திரத்தை பற்றிதான் கூறுகிறேன்

ஓய்வுக்காக மண்ணுக்கு திரும்பும்போது

என் அறைக்கட்டிலில் காத்திருக்கும்

உறக்கத்தை அணைத்தபடி

தூங்கிவிடுவேன்

ஆத்மாஜீவ்  



No comments:

Post a Comment