LIFE GOES ON.....

LIFE GOES ON.....

Saturday, January 31, 2015

PRAYER

PRAYER


Am I a believer or non-believer?
Whom should I believe? Whom should I believe not?
Am I to believe belief?  Am I to dis-believe?
Am I to believe or/and disbelieve
Everything or Something
At times everything becomes something
And vice-versa…..
Sea-saw I go up and down the scale of belief
Sea saw I long ago
To see again I must go
So belief also…
How is life?
So so…
So and so
said something about You me everybody
Buddy or enemy he or she is?
Bull-shit
Miss or hit _
should keep my mind fit
For what?
To change the sad lot
 of a twenty year old lad….
In ICU or general ward?
How nice it would be if we can
have the power of resurrection?
The pain of uncertainty …
hovering over the head of a hardworking noble lady
full of cheer, a well-wisher 
of not just me but the whole of humanity
Her son _
Her stars moon and sun…
gone are the days of fun?
Are his days numbered? Oh when?
Let it not be so
A face in the crowd
In one shuffle
Moves so close
Endearingly
Why so?
Eyes so full of tears
At this hour of midnight
 utterly paralyzed
even half-baked poetry providing relief
In willing suspension of disbelief
I beseech thee, gods of all religions
To come to her rescue
Save her boy , will you?
Please do…..





No comments:

Post a Comment